onsdag 12 september 2012

Sons of Anarchy is back!


I'm a pretty big fan of Sons of Anarchy. I love motorcycles, the chopper style and not the sports bike kind. I love Rockstar Games' "The Lost and Damned" installment in the Grand Theft Auto-series. Nothing to say really other than it's a very suitable show for me. I totally loved season one and two, but with season three I unfortunately kinda felt the quality of the show decreased. This continued with season four, though I don't know which of s.3 and 4 I liked the least. I'm also not completely sure why I didn't like these seasons as much, but a friend and myself both agreed about these seasons not being as good. With season three I ultimately got pretty tired of the whole Abel thing, that they lost him over and over again, as well as only shit after shit happening to Samcro. In season four it definitely was that way too much shit just kept coming to them, over and over again.

So where am I going with all this? Well, I watched the season five premiere. A while back I saw some behind-the-scenes footage for season five, and they really made it sounding promising. I got some hope back that season five might be more like the first two seasons, which I'd definitely like to see now. So now, after watching the s.5 premiere, I was really surprised! I think it's gotta be the best episode since sometime in season two, for sure! It was such a great episode, that my hope really got pumped up for the rest of season five. Now the only thing that can tell how it all will end up, is time, and I definitely feel like I can spend more time finding out. I've read rumors, or fact, I don't know actually, that SoA is planned for a total of seven seasons. After s. 3 and 4 I kind of wanted it to just end with season five, but if this season shows to be like the first two, or hopefully even better, I'd really like to see the show continue for more seasons.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar