måndag 8 oktober 2012

80's Raw Power Hard Rock 'n' Roll

So I'm too early for the first time in like several years (woke up a little after 5 am) and am currently listening to some old school raw power-hard rock band that I love. Most of the bands mostly came out in the late 80's and tried to survive during the early 90's grunge outbreak. Though I love some grunge bands like Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, and Mother Love Bone (I'm more into death metal and alternative bands like Faith No More, Jane's Addiction, Rage Against The Machine, etc. rather than grunge, not a big fan of Nirvana or Pearl Jam for instance), I still prefer the old, ballsy hard rock stuff that was like if AC/DC had have a threesome with Motörhead and The Stooges. So here are some classics that I really like rocking out to....





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar