torsdag 21 augusti 2014

Watain live @ Malmöfestivalen

Watain came and played at Malmöfestivalen (the Malmö Festival), southern Sweden, on august 18 at 10 p.m. I took the train down to Malmö with my babe Linn and our friend Dennis. Since it was a festival slot, it was only an hour long, but it was fucking great anyway! It was my and Linn's first time witnessing their satanic ceremony, and it was the most powerful thing I ever witnessed. The power was just amazing, and they chose some very good songs for the playing slot given.



I wish their slot would've been longer so that they could've played more songs, as I've been real eager to hear my favorite - the amazing, haunting and powerful "Waters of Ain". But maybe I'll get that the next time, because it will be a next time! I usually don't care to see bands live twice, but in Watain's case I am just too eager to witness their ceremony again. The highlights were "Black Flames March" and "The Wild Hunt". The audience was really into them, which is fun because so many "trve kvlt" fans won't actually agree that they like (the album) "The Wild Hunt". It was a great night!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar