söndag 11 december 2011

The band that changed by life, my favorite band of all time: Faith No More

Once upon a time, around 2005-06, when I heard FAITH NO MORE for the first time ever, I thought it was the worst crap I had ever heard. In late 2007, I gave them another chance and in 2008 they became my favorite and most listened band in my life. I was a real Mike Patton-wanna be back then, it was real serious, like a disease. My friends still have bad memories of me from that time. But anyway, now in almost 2012, I am me and FNM are simply my fave band. I thought I'd share some with ya!

Epic - the song that combined it all and opened up my mind for particularly old school hip-hop back in 2008, but also generally for other kinds of music. Today, this particular song is somewhat tiresome to hear, but I still think the video is very cool and the song still is what is to me - the key of my musical life.

Midlife Crisis (Live @ the Tonight Show) - the first song I heard by FNM. Heard it while playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas back in 2004-05. Great memories to this one.

Zombie Eaters (live) - One of my faves of theirs. Beautiful, heavy and crazy. A perfect combination.

The Real Thing (live) - my true favorite song of theirs. It sure is the real thing.

Anne's Song - a song with their first (album-) singer Chuck Mosely. I am a fan of both FNM eras and the Chuck one was great as well. I actually prefer Chuck's albums before the last two Patton albums.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar