onsdag 5 december 2012

Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 is over!

The season 4 cast: Tara, Jax, Piney, Clay, Gemma, Juice, Chibs, Tig, Opie, and Bobby.

*Contains spoilers*

So now season five of Sons of Anarchy is over. What can I say? It's what it is - a show that a love, but that made me somewhat tired of the constant shit that happens in it (I'm usually not really a big fan of drama, but I love bikes and the biker culture). I loved the first two seasons of the show and in the third one I thought things were becoming kinda annoying, the whole thing with Abel being kidnapped and all. Season four didn't really get me going again as I sorta felt too much shit was still happening to the gang. After I watched the season 5-premiere though, I felt the "fire" in me that is the love for this show. It really showed something I didn't feel I had seen for a while, and it stayed at that pretty much the whole season through. There were some moments in the middle of the season, especially with the nomads and the home-invasion attacks, that dragged out a little much, but otherwise I think it was the best season since season two.

While season five did not end as bad as I thought it would - I thought Tig and Juice both were gonna die, and Clay would go to Belfast. Lucky me it didn't end that way, but the shit with Tara going to jail and Bobby leaving his VP-seat are still bad. Now I can only wait for season six to see what happens next. After Opie's tragic but strong death scene, I don't wanna see more of the main cast go, apart from Clay that is. I'd also like to see new faces as I feel the club is getting so small without Opie, Piney, Kozik, Miles and the others who've died.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar